Managing your finances can be difficult, especially without an active and contributory checking account. So how is your money management system working for you? Are you tired of all the unexpected fees and high monthly maintenance costs? Or, are you looking to explore new options to update or enhance your current personal finances?
Bank On of Greater Orlando is one of many Bank On programs that can help connect you with options for opening a secure, low/no cost checking account.
There are currently over 25 different Bank On certified accounts in Florida and many more available across all 50 states. In addition to ZERO overdraft and insufficient funds fees on any of these accounts, various added benefits are also available!
Bank On Benefits
Bank On has partnered with several financial institutions to provide a spectrum of available account features that to cater to your individual needs.
Here are the features provided on EVERY Bank On certified account:
- NO surprise fees, including overdraft, insufficient funds, inactivity, dormancy, low balance, or account activation
- Low minimum opening balance of $0-25
- Pay Bills for free online or receive 4 free money orders
- Low Monthly maintenance fee of $5 or completely waived
In addition to these great features, there are a variety of advantages offered on select accounts such as:
- Identity theft and fraud protection alerts
- Access to Zelle for FREE money transfers
- Interest earning and cash back options
- Early paycheck option – get paid 2 days early
These perks can help protect the funds of ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) individuals and families while supporting their upward mobility toward financial freedom.
Click here to learn more about Bank On and how you save money and time by opening a certified account today!
What You Can Do
- Share this blog with your friends and family who may be interested in opening a new checking account
- Sign up for an account through Bank On to start saving today and start comparing the list of available account options
- Donate to Heart of Florida United Way, so we can continue supporting and enhancing financial stability and empowerment for ALICE families across Central Florida.