AFFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS?
Experiencing hardship due to decreased hours or unpaid leave? Search our online database for services.
You are not alone. Every day, hundreds of people across Central Florida turn to 211 for information and support—whether for financial assistance, health programs, crisis support and more.
You can access 211 by phone, email, chat or text (just text your zip code to 898-211). Reaching out will get you connected to a multilingual 211 specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations providing critical services to improve and save lives.
Search our 211 Database
Heart of Florida United Way provides emergency residential utility assistance due to partnerships with public utilities such as the Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC—The Reliable One), Duke Energy, and the City of Winter Park Utilities depending on the availability of funds.
If there is not a utility assistance program for your utility provider and/or if you need any additional assistance, you can access 211 by phone, email, chat or text (just text your zip code to 898-211) to learn about other resources in the community. Visit our database for more information.
- 2021-22 – 1st Quarter HFUW-Board-Report
- 2021-22 – 2nd Quarter HFUW-Board-Report
- 2021-22 – 3rd Quarter HFUW Board Report
- 2021-22 – 4th Quarter HFUW Board Report
- 20-21 – 1st Quarter HFUW Board Report
- 2020-21 – 2nd Quarter HFUW Board Report
- 2020-21 – 3rd Quarter HFUW Board Report
- 2020-21 – 4th Quarter HFUW Board Report
211 is free and completely confidential, available 24/7.
You can access information about:
- Local Food Banks And Nutrition Programs
- Emergency Housing Assistance
- Disaster Relief
- Employment And Education Opportunities
- Veteran Services
- Parent Resources
- Health Care Information
- Support And Crisis Assistance For Mental Disorders