Emerging Leaders is a platform for early- to mid-career professionals passionate about making an impact in their community. Emerging Leaders aims to provide opportunities for advocates to become purposeful leaders who are informed, socially-aware and culturally competent to help solve critical issues facing our community.
Heart of Florida United Way’s Emerging Leaders group rallies equity focused individuals committed to driving change in the community through philanthropic investments, volunteering on the front lines, learning about critical social issues, and advocating at the local, state and federal level to influence change.
Are you an Emerging Leader?
- Early- to mid-career professional
- Passionate about making in impact in your own backyard
- Desire to grow into a purposeful leader
- Interest in volunteering, professional networking and community building
Emerging Leaders will receive:
- Rewarding & inspiring volunteer opportunities
- The chance to develop leadership skills
- Invites to Emerging Leader-exclusive events
- Ability to network among Central Florida’s top business leaders
- Education and training to connect your passion with purpose
- Live United t-shirt
Donate As An Emerging Leader:*
- Premium admission to exclusive networking events annually
- Exclusive opportunities to connect with Central Florida’s top business leaders
- Access to 4-5 customized volunteer activities
- Growth opportunities through leadership roles
- And more!
*In order to receive these benefits, members will need to donate at least $250 annually (less than $5 a week) undesignated to Heart of Florida United Way.
Sign-up for the Emerging Leaders e-newsletter to stay informed on upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
Interested in learning more or getting involved? Are you an organization interested in investing in your Emerging Leaders? Email EmergingLeaders@HFUW.org.