A planned gift is a commitment “now” to make a gift.
It can be paid now, over time in installments, or from your estate.
A legacy gift to Heart of Florida United Way will allow us to create an ever-strengthening impact in our community for future generations.
Your charitable gift will provide vital support for our projects, activities, and goals.
Your contribution will influence the well-being of others far into the future.
Benefits of Planned Giving
- Continue Your Family’s Legacy
- Provide Long-Term Charitable Support
- Income, Gift and Estate Tax Benefits
- Memorial to Family or Friends
Heart of Florida United Way offers a range of Planned “Legacy” Giving options designed to help you fulfill your philanthropic goals.
We can tailor your giving to meet your individual needs and interests. To learn more about legacy giving, please contact Marta Vargas, Director, Affinity Partnerships & Donor Relations │Marta.Vargas@hfuw.org │(407) 835-0923
Gifts may be made in many forms, such as:
- Bequests in Will or Living Trusts
- Freewill 100% FREE: https://www.freewill.com/Life Insurance Policies
- Securities, such as stock/bonds
- IRA Rollover/Retirement Account Assets
- Charitable Bequests
By making a planned gift, you will be among a special group of dedicated donors who have chosen to leave a lasting legacy that will continue to support future generations. Have the confidence that comes with investing in an organization serving our local community since 1939.