By combining the power of philanthropy, volunteerism and awareness, the United Way Women’s Leadership Council is addressing critical problems in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
The Council is guided by a Steering Committee of approximately 30 influential and compassionate women who invest their time and resources to make a difference.
Guiding their work is the knowledge that women, regardless of income, age or walk of life, are vulnerable to a range of issues, including poverty, hunger and homelessness.
By supporting United Way with an annual Leadership Gift of $1,000 or more, members have meaningful opportunities to:
- Connect with other like-minded female leaders through exclusive networking, volunteer and social events.
- Learn about critical community needs.
- Invest in programs that improve lives.
- Mentor and encourage young women.
- Impact the health of our community.
For membership information,