Thank you for your interest in employment with Heart of Florida United Way.
To apply for employment download the forms below. Once completed, the forms can be faxed to 407-835-9281 or emailed to email@example.com:
Current HFUW Openings:
- 211 Specialist: Seeking outstanding candidates to work days, evenings, weekends and overnights.
- AmeriCorps VISTA Mentor/Tutor Program Coordinator (Start date of 2-21-2017)
- AmeriCorps Member: Academic and College/Career Readiness Mentor
- AmeriCorps Team Leader
- Content Manager
- Senior Director Donor Relations
- Veteran Case Manager
- Mission United Navigator
- Help Me Grow Program Manager
HFUW Internship Opportunities:
Heart of Florida United Way is Central Florida’s most comprehensive health and human services charity and seeks to provide an all-encompassing internship experience to students. Thank you for your interest in advancing your education and career goals with us.
Below is list of current departments looking for potential interns. Once you have found an internship for which you wish to apply, please complete the Intern/Volunteer Application form and submit it by email to VolunteerCenter@hfuw.org, along with a copy of your resume and a cover letter.
Approved nonprofit agencies are invited to advertise employment opportunities for 30 days on Heart of Florida United Way’s web site. To have an opportunity posted, information may be sent to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the essential job duties, necessary qualifications for success and the application instructions.
- 4C (Community Coordinated Care for Children, Inc.)
- Child Care Food Program Specialist ( posted 12/12)
- Early Childhood Screening Specialist (posted 12/12)
- Teacher III (posted 12/14)
- Teacher II (posted 12/14)
- Education Specialist (posted 12/14)
- Nutrition Specialist (posted 12/14)
- Site Supervisor (posted 12/14)
- Teacher Assistant (posted 12/14)
- Assistant Director (posted 01/04)