Thank you for your interest in employment with Heart of Florida United Way.
To apply for employment download the forms below. Once completed, the forms can be faxed to 407-835-9281 or emailed to email@example.com:
Current HFUW Openings:
- 211 Specialist: Seeking outstanding candidates to work days, evenings, weekends and overnights.
- 2-1-1 Resource Specialist
- AmeriCorps VISTA Team Leader
- AmeriCorps VISTA Mentor/Tutor Program Coordinator
- AmeriCorps Member: Academic and College/Career Readiness Mentor
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Andar Web Development and Epledge Manager
- Assistant Vice President of Finance
- OUAC Front Desk Receptionist
- 2-1-1 Homeless Coordinated Entry Access Specialist
HFUW Internship Opportunities:
Heart of Florida United Way is Central Florida’s most comprehensive health and human services charity and seeks to provide an all-encompassing internship experience to students. Thank you for your interest in advancing your education and career goals with us.
Below is list of current departments looking for potential interns. Once you have found an internship for which you wish to apply, please complete the Intern/Volunteer Application form and submit it by email to VolunteerCenter@hfuw.org, along with a copy of your resume and a cover letter.
Approved nonprofit agencies are invited to advertise employment opportunities for 30 days on Heart of Florida United Way’s web site. To have an opportunity posted, information may be sent to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the essential job duties, necessary qualifications for success and the application instructions.